Friday, February 11, 2011

Who's Up For Some Shots?!

Sorry, kids... Not real shots! These are super sweet treats that are so easy to make, taste great, and look wonderful! I surprised my Fiance with these and he loved them!


Grab some shot glasses! The Fiance had gotten these as a gift from me awhile ago from Target and I decided to put them to some yummy use! I liked using the long ones, and paired them up with longer spoons, but if you only have short ones, that's okay, too! I had some left-over cake mix from the Rainbow Cupcakes I had made the other day, so I baked it into a cake!



I decided to base the cake white and place different colors within it! There's no real method to this, just plop and swirl!



It came out a little over done... (Darn my apartment-quality oven!) But I know the inside looked fantastic! So this is the tricky part... Grab a shot glass, and cut out a piece of cake with it!



Sorry the picture is a little blurry! But go ahead and shimmy that cake down into the bottom of the shot glass and then pipe (it was the easiest way to do it for me) some icing on top of it! Then repeat with cake, icing, cake, icing! Oh man! So yummy!!



Grab a long spoon and have at it! I froze some of mine for a sweet cold treat! Holy Yum!!

<3 S

(B adding on: also try cake and ice cream if you're like me and dislike icing!  Only if you're putting it in the freezer, of course ;) Or, if you want to pretend it's somewhat healthy, add some slices of fresh strawberry between the layers =])

No comments:

Post a Comment