Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meet: Shelby!

Hi There! I'm Shelby. I am a pretty fantastic person. I grew up in Michigan, not exactly on a farm, but we had chickens, and lots of land! I moved to Florida a little over five years ago, and have been loving the heat ever since! I love baking, and more recently have grown to love both knitting and sewing, thanks to a good friend you all have already met: Bonnie! I have a wonderful Fiance, and a pretty awesome family. I have three older brothers and two sister-in-laws (hopefully I'll have a third one, soon)! I'm pretty much obsessed with bows, and I'm spending a lot of time planning the biggest day of my life, my wedding! I'm off on my own, so frugal living is so important to me, and I have two kitties to take care of! Tiger-Lily and Alice are their names! Anyone notice the Disney movie + novel theme? My Fiance and I did not plan that! And as weird as it might be, I love video games! I love playing Halo with my Fiance and his buddies, and I love playing Fable and almost everything in between. I'm not really a nerd, like Bonnie, I'm more a geek!

And I'm so sorry, Bonnie, but Tiger-Lily is the best kitty in the world, not Keca! And definitely not Alice!

Anyways, it was nice meeting you, I hope we can become friends! :)

2 comments:

  1. You make for a good "meat shield" in halo for the "Fiancé" I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know who you are! And yes, I do make a great meat shield :( But I'm useful, too!! :)

    -S

    ReplyDelete