Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Meet: Bonnie!

Hola! Me llamo Bonnie!  And no, I don't actually speak Spanish...not well, anyways.  I love crafting!  I have a habit of taking on projects that are a little more difficult than I anticipate, but I always have fun with whatever it is I'm doing.  Most recently, I've learned how to crochet (I started with the Afghan Stitch...then someone sat me down and explained to me that I should probably start with the Double Crochet Stitch since that's more common.  So much for flipping to a random page and starting there, right?)  My favorite crafts tend to involve my artwork - I love trying new styles of drawing and painting, especially if the two are mixed together.  Unfortunately, I'm a full-time college student, and when I have a semester break I work all day, every day in an office.  I love my classes, and I love my work, but I miss having time to craft.  This blog has some of my favorite crafts, and it reminds me of why I love trying new things so much.  I hope you enjoy our tutorials!

No comments:

Post a Comment